Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Nice Night

Things have been going pretty well in the Rhodes house. Paisley is settling in and making this her place. Our housebreaking attempts have so far been fairly successful. Since her homecoming on Saturday, she's had a total of about 5 accidents inside, which for an 8 week old puppy that's not to shabby! She loves to play with her toys and with a brown fleece blanket that has become her new best friend. She has started exercising her vocal cords and barking at us. It's the funniest sound you'll ever hear. She tries so hard to be tough and scary, but we just laugh at her.

Last night was really great. I got home from work to find her and Jason playing in the living room. I joined in the fun for a little while before making my new favorite dinner. It's a Barefoot Contessa recipe for chicken picatta. It's soooooo good! I make that and the roasted onions. Below I posted some pictures because I thought the plates turned out really pretty. After dinner we settled in for American Idol while Paisley chewed on her rope and took a nap. I LOVE having a dog!

Enjoy some updated pics of our Paisley and of my yummy chicken picatta!
she loves the rope

but she loves Jason more

our dinner and paisley's treats

i'm quite proud of this shot - that's the chicken, the onions, and some leftover potatoes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww.... so cute. that dinner looks awesome.