Friday, February 15, 2008

It's happening...

An email I received last night:

Hi, Nikki and Jason--Good news from the vet! All pups in the litter
have a clean bill of health! Wayne and I can't make up our minds
between two of the girls, so I guess you will have the other, upon your
approval of course.

See you Saturday.

Best, Joyce


This means we're going to get our little girl tomorrow, yes, TOMORROW! After work we're heading out to pick up the essentials: a crate, bowls, a collar and leash, food, a few toys. I can't believe it's here - I'm getting a dog. By tomorrow night we're going to have a dog in our house that lives with us and she will be ours. Wow! I hope this work day goes by quickly.



Oh, and by the way - her name is Paisley.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aw!!!! THAT IS SO GREAT.

congratulations on your new addition, and perfect beautiful name. you have to get her an adorable little paisley bandana to put around her neck or a cute little paisley pattern collar!

Nicole & Cody Taylor said...

congratulations! i KNOW you are going to totally love being a dog owner!

Unknown said...

I already love her. I love paisley...haha! Great name! Congrats on becoming a "mommy!" Enjoy your new furbaby :-)

Blythe said...

woo-hoo! great name. :) i can't wait to see pictures of her.